- By applying to become a Woozy Alpaca stockiest, you the retailer are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all wholesale orders.
- All designs are protected by international rights of copyright. Any use of copyrighted material without prior notice and agreement from Woozy Alpaca will be considered a breach of copyright and legal action will be taken.
- You will not, without our prior written consent, allow any of our logos or trademarks or other words or marks applied to Woozy Alpaca products to be obliterated, covered, obscured or omitted or to add any additional words or marks.
- All orders must be a minimum of $1,000 AUD excluding shipping
- We do not offer a drop ship service.
- All orders must be paid for in full prior to shipping.
- We use UPS or DHL International Airfreight for all wholesale orders.
- Shipping costs depend on your location and the weight of the packages. Shipping will be charged on checkout. Please email us for shipping pricing
- All international taxes and customs clearance charges are the responsibility of the retailer.
- For orders dispatched, please allow for 10 – 12 business days for delivery.
- When purchasing stock payment must be upfront via either Direct Credit Card or via PayPal.
- Once payment has been received we will distribute the stock to you. Please allow 1-5 working days once payment has been received for us to process your wholesale order.
- An invoice will be issued to you upon the confirmation of your order.
- In the event of a query or dispute with an invoice, you must notify us of your query or the nature of your dispute within 3 days of the date on the invoice. Failure to notify within this time will mean that you are deemed to have accepted the invoice in full and the full amount is due and payable.
- Failure to pay may result in Woozy Alpaca taking further action which includes but is not limited to: further charges or orders being cancelled.
- We do not provide refunds or exchange for any reasons except the quality problem.
- We don’t accept return of faulty items that have been worn.
- If the goods are faulty or not true to design then we will apply a credit or refund for agreed products.
- If there is a manufactures defect with any products, we will request photographs or video of the items and their packaging for your refund
Photos Of Products
- Woozy Alpaca can provide high resolution photos on request via email to promote the Woozy Alpaca label for the use on approved stockiest websites and/or any social media. Please note that these images remain the sole property of Woozy Alpaca and we have final say on the usage of images.
- You may use any of the images from our website.
- All images published on Instagram featuring WOOZY ALPACA threads must include tags @Woozy_Alpaca and #WoozyAlpaca. Failure to continually not tag the WOOZY ALPACA brand may result in us stop cooperating with you. Images taken from our Instagram and Facebook page must also include tags from our brand reps and permission from customers posting them. We take no responsibility for the images you share on social media.
- Prices shown on our retail website are same as RRP. Wholesale and recommended retail prices may fluctuate due to market forces and we reserve the right to alter them periodically. Notice will be given to all stockists prior to any price changes.
- Products must not be priced under RRP. Pricing is at your discretion based on your demographic and clientele.
Third Party Stockists/Marketplaces
- Woozy Alpaca reserves the right to protect its brand and determine where Woozy Alpaca products are sold. Woozy Alpaca MUST be notified prior to products being advertised through/on third party stockists and marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon, Etsy, etc and we reserve the right to block any of our products from being advertised on such sites. Failure to notify Woozy Alpaca and obtain prior agreement will result in sanctions placed on product availability, future order cancellation and/or further legal action being taken to have these items removed from third party sellers/marketplaces.
- You agree that Woozy Alpaca products will be sold by you direct to consumers and not in bulk to entities for the purposes of reselling.
- Where we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions we may forthwith withdraw our permission for you to sell Woozy Alpaca products and you will no longer be entitled to sell our products and to use our logo.
Limitation Of Liability
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in delivering the Goods where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission which is outside our reasonable control such as act of God or those of a third party.
- We shall not be held liable for third party misrepresentations of Woozy Alpaca products or third party fraudulent misrepresentations.
- Should either party decide that a business relationship can no longer be amicable and no reasonable compromise can be reached, termination of a business relationship will require a 14 day notice period in writing and the client shall be liable for any orders or outstanding payments due within that notice period.